Wednesday, January 7, 2009

It seems that many people are misinformed about the true nature of ninjas, and so to work to educate the public, I am contributing these pictures of ninjas engaged in various day-to-day ninja activities.  I am a professional ninja photographer, and please, do not try to photograph ninjas, as it is very dangerous, and best left to professionals.

Ninjas watching porn:

Ninjas Shark fishing:



Ninjas destroying Ska:

Ninjas stealing a baby:

Ninjas having a picnic:


1 comment:

  1. I was skateboarding one day...suddenly from like outta nowhere...this ninja and he says; "that looks easy..." and so I let him borrow my board and sure enough...for a second as he took off into the deep end of the bowl...I seriously thought..."Hey...ninjas can skate!" (they can't) So...all the kids then notice this knocked out ninja I am standing over...and I told them I kicked his ass...all the kids were awestruck.

    ReplyDelete