Indeed we are professionals: I hold a Ph.D. in Ninjology and Ningistics, while my partner graduated from the Willmington State Fair Kooky Kollege Jamboree . Currently, with the assistance of my esteemed colleague, I am embarking upon a mission to learn more about the ninja by immersing myself in their culture and way of life, much like Goodall before me.
However, I would like to remind my partner that we are Ninja Photojournalists, not mere photographers. But I understand how making the transition from snapping polaroids of celebrity vagoos to serious photojournalism would be trying for my poor colleague.
Today I will be educating you on Ninja Nutrition. Ninjas enjoy a healthy diet of grains, vegetables, protein, dairy, and of course fruit. Here we see a group of ninjas stocking up on their potassium.

They're also fond of potassium chloride, or really any form of murderous gas.
Here we have a ninja mowing the lawn:

Keeping a well maintained lawn is an important part of the ninja life, if somewhat tedious. Ninjas spice up mundane tasks such as these by performing sweet jump kicks and other stunts, as seen here.
Lastly, I was lucky enough to witness a large gathering of ninjas whilst relaxing in the park last Tuesday. I was rereading the dictionary when a loud kerfluffle broke the peace. Several ninjas were arguing with a picnicking Chinese platoon.
Without regard for my own personal safety I grabbed my camera and crept closer. The pursuit of knowledge is often a dangerous one, particularly when it comes to ninja knowledge. But I could not deny my journalistic instinct and integrity. I had to document this event.
However, as it turned out the two groups had planned on meeting here. What resulted was this:

The grandest chicken fight ever documented.
No comments:
Post a Comment